Questions Before You Buy
Are CEIVA Digital Photo Frames like other memory card reading frames?
Not quite. CEIVA frames are connected digital photo frames, which means they require PicturePlan Photo Delivery Service. Most CEIVA frames are bundled with PicturePlan Service upon purchase, and can then be renewed for as low as $6.95/month.
This service, unique to CEIVA frames, allows them to receive photos automatically with your high speed internet service or an ordinary phone line. You can receive photos sent from the web, Facebook, camera phones, and more. For more information about all the ways you can get photos, click here.
PicturePlan service also activates your CEIVA frame's memory card functionality so you can use it like an ordinary frame for casual viewing and includes a lifetime warranty - if your frame ever breaks, we fix it free. For a full list of all of PicturePlan service's benefits, click here.
What is the difference between CEIVA frame models?
CEIVA currently offers two 8-inch models of frames. You can receive photos sent from almost anywhere - the web, Facebook, camera phones, iPhoto. Just connect them by phone line, wi-fi or broadband and they update automatically - you don't have to do a thing!
- Receives 40 new photos/day
- Memory card reader available
- 800x600 resolution
CEIVA Pro 80
- Receives 60 new photos/day
- Memory card reader available
- 640x480 resolution
Can I control a CEIVA frame from another location?
Yes. CEIVA Digital Photo Frames can be completely managed from another location using your ceiva.com account. To do this, you will be the one to register the CEIVA frame. As the administrator, you will have access to the account through ceiva.com and control over the pictures, frame settings, and the guest list for that CEIVA frame.
In addition, anyone can send photos straight to the frame if they are invited as guests. All CEIVA frames come with unlimited free guest invitations to send to friends and family.
CEIVA Logic Inc.214 E. Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91502
Customer Care HoursMonday-Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm PT
Other questions in this category:
- Can anyone send pictures to a CEIVA frame?
- How does a CEIVA frame get pictures?
- How many pictures does a CEIVA Digital Photo Frame hold?
- Is there a service cost associated with owning a CEIVA Digital Photo Frame?
- Does the CEIVA frame work outside of the United States?
- How often does the CEIVA Digital Photo Frame connect?
- Can I print pictures from a CEIVA Digital Photo Frame?
- Does the CEIVA Digital Photo Frame display video or play sound/music?
- Can I send photos directly to a CEIVA Digital Photo Frame over the internet?
- Are CEIVA Digital Photo Frames like other memory card reading frames?
- Where can I purchase a CEIVA Digital Photo Frame?
- What is the difference between the models of CEIVA frames?
- Can I control a CEIVA frame from another location for a gift recipient that does not have a computer?
- What resolution are CEIVA frames?
- How does the CEIVA warranty work?
- Mobile Auto Save